Livestreaming Home of Progressive AFT
FansChoice.tv provides livestreaming coverage of every Progressive AFT round.
- Visit https://www.fanschoice.tv/ to subscribe.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I can FansChoice.tv to my TV?
Click the links below for more information on how to cast to your smart TV from your phone, tablet or computer:
- How to cast using Roku: https://www.cloudwards.net/how-to-cast-to-roku/
- How to cast using Firestick: https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-cast-to-fire-stick/
- How to cast using Apple TV: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
- How to cast using Chromecast: https://store.google.com/us/product/chromecast_setup?pli=1&hl=en-US
- How to cast to an Android TV: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00135368
You can also cast to your TV from your computer by using an HDMI cord direct from your computer to your TV: https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/laptop/connect-laptop-tv-3280787/
2. What content is included with my FansChoice subscription?
FansChoice.tv will feature livestreaming of all Progressive American Flat Track events. Historic content, including every television broadcast since 2017, is also available to watch, and a curated channel of non-stop Progressive AFT content streams non-stop, 24/7, for fans to jump in and out of at their leisure.
- What’s included:
- All live events (practice through last main event)
- Video on demand following live coverage
- NBCSN and FS1 broadcasts
- Historic content
- 24x7 FAST Network channel of non-stop racing action
3. Will there still be free livestreaming?
Yes, until the start of Opening Ceremonies. All pre-Opening Ceremonies on-track activity will be viewable on FansChoice.tv as well as Progressive AFT’s Facebook page and YouTube channel.
4. Can I watch the livestream on my TV?
FansChoice.tv can be cast across platforms, including Apple TV, Chromecast, Firestick, and Roku devices.
5. How do I purchase access to FansChoice?
Visit https://www.fanschoice.tv/ to purchase.
6. What is the cost to purchase FansChoice?
Living up to its name, the service provides fans, both international and domestic, a choice of subscriptions at special relaunch rates.
- 6-Month Subscription - $44.99, can cancel after six months or allow to auto renew
- Monthly Subscription - $7.99, option to cancel at any time.
7. Will my previous FansChoice.tv login work?
No. Fans must sign up for a FansChoice account upon initial purchase.
8. How can I watch the FansChoice livestream?
FansChoice.tv is available to watch however fans choose to, including computer, mobile, tablet and Smart TV, and able to be cast across platforms, including Apple TV, Chromecast, Firestick, and Roku devices.
9. Can I watch races after the event?
Yes. All races will be available on-demand following the conclusion of the live event.
10. Does a fan have to log in with a cable TV package to use FansChoice?
No. FansChoice does not require a cable TV package.
11. Can a fan purchase a livestream on a race-by-race basis?
No. FansChoice races are only available for streaming as part of the monthly or annual subscription package.
12. What are the minimum web browser and/or hardware requirements for viewing video on FansChoice?
The latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge (Please note we do not support IE11 on Windows 7). Internet Requirements: Broadband connection with at least 5Mbps download speed.
13. What if I already purchased Facebook Paid Online Events?
Fans who previously purchased access to future rounds via Facebook Paid Online Events will be automatically refunded.
14. What if I have questions on my subscription, payment or content access?
For additional assistance on subscriber management and customer support please visit https://cleeng.zendesk.com/hc/
15. Who can I get in touch with someone if I have more questions?
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org