Livestreaming Home of Progressive AFT
Progressive AFT on FloRacing
How can I stream American Flat Track races?
You will need a FloRacing subscription to watch live streamed or on-demand replays of AFT races.
How do I purchase a FloRacing subscription?
Please visit https://flosports.link/aft to create a FloRacing account and choose an annual or monthly subscription.
What content is included in a FloRacing plan?
- Live streams of more than 1,000 Racing events every year, including AFT
- On-demand replays from the biggest dirt tracks, pavement short tracks, drag races and more
- Live results, news, highlights and interviews with your favorite drivers
- In-depth race recaps for racing fans, by racing fans
- Access to Flo Originals content like DIRT, a documentary series about NASCAR Cup Series champion driver Kyle Larson
How much does a FloRacing subscription cost?
You can purchase an annual subscription for $159, which includes thousands of live streamed events all year long.
Will my previous FloSports login work?
Yes. If you’ve forgotten your password, please visit this support page for instructions on how to reset your FloSports password on your mobile phone or computer.
How do I cast FloSports to my TV?
You can visit this support.flosports.tv page to learn more about supported devices.
- For Roku, visit https://www.cloudwards.net/how-to-cast-to-roku/
- For Amazon TV, visit https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-cast-to-fire-stick/
- For Apple TV, visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
- For Chromecast, visit https://store.google.com/us/product/chromecast_setup?pli=1&hl=en-US
- For Android TV, visit https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00135368
To cast from your laptop or desktop computer, visit https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/laptop/connect-laptop-tv-3280787/
Can I watch races after the event?
Yes. All races are available to watch on-demand following the conclusion of the livestream.
Do I need a cable TV package to watch FloRacing?
No. FloRacing does not require a cable TV package.
What are the minimum browser, hardware requirements, and broadband speeds?
FloSports recommends you update to the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Brave, or your preferred internet browser. It is recommended that you have a minimum broadband speed of 5MB per second to take full advantage of HD streams.
What if I have questions about my account, subscription, payment, or other questions that are not answered here?
The best place to visit is support.flosports.tv
FansChoice.tv On-Demand and Historic Content
FansChoice.tv will continue to be Progressive AFT’s home for video-on-demand and archived content, while expanding to include Road to AFT amateur races and select American Hillclimb rounds in 2024.
Visit https://www.fanschoice.tv/ to subscribe.
How do I cast FansChoice.tv to my TV?
Click the links below for more information on how to cast to your smart TV from your phone, tablet or computer:
- How to cast using Roku: https://www.cloudwards.net/how-to-cast-to-roku/
- How to cast using Firestick: https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-cast-to-fire-stick/
- How to cast using Apple TV: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
- How to cast using Chromecast: https://store.google.com/us/product/chromecast_setup?pli=1&hl=en-US
- How to cast to an Android TV: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00135368
You can also cast to your TV from your computer by using an HDMI cord direct from your computer to your TV: https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/laptop/connect-laptop-tv-3280787/
What content is included with my FansChoice subscription?
- Video on demand
- NBCSN and FS1 broadcasts
- Historic content
Will there still be free livestreaming?
No, fans can watch all the race day action with a FloRacing subscription. Please visit floracing.com/signup to create a FloRacing account and choose an annual or monthly subscription.
How do I purchase access to FansChoice?
Visit https://www.fanschoice.tv/ to purchase.
What is the cost to purchase FansChoice?
Living up to its name, the service provides fans, both international and domestic, a choice of subscriptions at special relaunch rates.
- 6-Month Subscription - $24.99, can cancel after six months or allow to auto renew
- Monthly Subscription - $4.99, option to cancel at any time.
Can I watch races after the event?
Yes. All races will be available on-demand eight day after the live event.
Does a fan have to log in with a cable TV package to use FansChoice?
No. FansChoice does not require a cable TV package.
What are the minimum web browser and/or hardware requirements for viewing video on FansChoice?
The latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge (Please note we do not support IE11 on Windows 7). Internet Requirements: Broadband connection with at least 5Mbps download speed.
What if I have questions on my subscription, payment or content access?
For additional assistance on subscriber management and customer support please visit https://fanschoice-tv.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Who can I get in touch with someone if I have more questions?
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org