American Flat Track Announces Final 2019 Schedule
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (December 6, 2018) – American Flat Track has finalized its 2019 schedule and prepares to launch ticket sales in time for the holidays.
The 2019 running of the New York Short Track at Weedsport Speedway in Weedsport, NY has been moved back one week to July 13, 2019. Race fans can plan on an entire weekend of excitement, as AFT Events will once again throw a pre-race kickoff party with food, live music, entertainment and rider meet & greet session.
AFT's season finale returns to the Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment at the famed MetLife Sports Complex in East Rutherford, NJ for a second running of the Meadowlands Mile. The race is set for September 28, 2019 - one week earlier than its 2018 date. This venue provided showstopping race action in 2018 and has already become one of the most highly-anticipated events of the upcoming season.
“Now that we have finalized our 2019 schedule, we can hit the ground running,” said Cameron Gray, COO of AFT Events. “We've got new venues, freshly-built and redesigned racetracks and are planning some major improvements to overall fan experience for the coming season. AFT fans can look forward to the most exciting season of American Flat Track to date.”
American Flat Track will kick off its 2019 season with its bar-banging DAYTONA TT in appropriate fashion - during the wild Bike Week festivities in Daytona Beach. The 2019 DAYTONA TT happens Thursday, March 14 once again under the lights of the iconic Daytona International Speedway. Tickets will be available soon at https://www.americanflattrack.com.
2019 American Flat Track Schedule:
- March 14: DAYTONA TT - Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL
- March 23: Atlanta Short Track - Dixie Speedway, Woodstock, GA
- April 20: Texas Half-Mile - Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth, TX
- April 27: Wild Horse TT - Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park, Chandler, AZ
- May 11: So-Cal Half-Mile - Perris Auto Speedway, Perris, CA
- May 18: Sacramento Mile - Cal Expo, Sacramento, CA
- May 26: Springfield Mile I - Illinois State Fairgrounds, Springfield, IL
(AFT Singles Springfield TT same weekend)
- June 1: Red Mile - Red Mile, Lexington, KY
- June 15: Laconia Short Track – New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon, New Hampshire
- June 29: Lima Half-Mile - Allen County Fairgrounds, Lima, OH
- July 13: New York Short Track - Weedsport Speedway, Weedsport, NY
- August 4: Buffalo Chip TT - Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD
- August 6: Black Hills Half-Mile - Black Hills Speedway, Rapid City, SD
- August 17: Peoria TT - Peoria Motorcycle Club, Peoria, IL
- September 1: Springfield Mile II - Illinois State Fairgrounds, Springfield, IL
(AFT Singles Springfield Short Track same weekend)
- September 7: Williams Grove Half-Mile - Williams Grove Speedway, Mechanicsburg, PA
- September 21: Minnesota Mile - Canterbury Park, Shakopee, MN
- September 28: Meadowlands Mile - Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment, East Rutherford, NJ